When? every Tuesday from 4pm
Where? ONLINE on KnitPlaces
How to enter the virtual Café on Knit
1. Click on the KnitPlaces Link above
2. We recommend that you click on Or use your email
3. You will now receive an email with a link to the language café. Follow the next steps, where you will be asked to provide more details about the languages that you want to speak.
4. Welcome to the Language Café!
Here are a few hints on how the KNIT space works:
- For a better experince, please turn on your camera and microphone so the other participants can see and hear you
- You can create a new circle if you wish to speak in a specific language and wait for other participants to join you, or you invite them to join your new circle
- You can send messages to everyone in the circle in the Chat, collectively or privately
- You can always change your profile, e.g. to indicate new language preferences.
- Share your Screen with everyone in your circle
Some recommendations from our side :
- Grab a coffee
- Go to a place with a stable internet connection
- Use a laptop or computer; the language café does not work on a mobile devices!
- Make sure your computer allows access to your camera and microphone